EPDS AP Ration card Status Enquiry, search and download. Here you can Download the AP ration card duplicate one. And, also add your family member details as well. We share complete information on EPDSAP – Andhra Pradesh Ration here.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh(EPDS) offers several essential commodities in huge rations on food items, grains, rice, wheat, and kerosene for the welfare and goodwill of the citizens. It offers exclusive benefits to the National Food Security card holders in Andhra Pradesh to procure items at subsidized cost.
The EPDS AP ration card is a very useful asset for the Andhra Pradesh – AP citizen as it enables an access to the EPDSAP schemes. It is the legal document which can be used as residence proof documents. It’s the main role is to provide social security for all holders like BPL Ration card, APL Ration card, ETC
Below you can download the duplicate and also status Enquiry.
Download AP Ration Card – EPDS AP
Here we share how to download AP Ration card or print form official website of EPDS AP. If you do have any doubts do let us know.
- Visit the official site of EPDS AP and enter the Application number to print.
- Link to the official website here: http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Then select “Print Ration Card” and then enter your Application number and select print mode.
- Then on the following page, you will need to fill the required details such as district, village all other family details – those details are mandatory for EPDS ration card AP download.
- Then approach the MRO Office for the original copy of AP Ration card using the Duplicate one.
The government ( EPDS AP) is committed to bear a huge fraction of the cost status itself and provides commodities at highly subsidized rates to citizens to secure the social security of all citizens and cardholders, who are the consumers of such goods.
Ration Card Status AP | Enquiry
If you were just applied for a new ration card AP and want to know the status Enquiry of EPDS AP. Then you can know the Ration Card Status AP Enquiry from here. It’s quite an easy process.
At first, you need to visit the official website. Here is the link: http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- At the end, you will find “ Application Search “.
- Now, you enter your application number.
- The application number is found on acknowledgement slip.
- Once you enter the application number, click on search.
That’s how you supposed to get the AP Ration Card Status AP online. If the status Enquiry is not working, in that case, please do refresh the home page. So, that you can able to search.
EPDS AP – Apply For New AP Ration Card
To prevent the fake cards, EPDS AP had come up with a secure application format to deal with the situation.
The MeeSeva Initiative in Andhra Pradesh(AP) has been a major breakthrough as it became a gateway for Government and people and also enables access to people who are in need to download application forms.
- From here you can download/Print the application form
Through the MeeSeva portal and we can be able to download application forms by going through Andhra Pradesh Civil supplies department. go through the following steps to get to apply through Online portals.
- Login to MeeSeva portal of EPDSAP in the process of applying.
- The applicant should create a new account unless he is already registered on the MeeSeva portal.
- Then enter the details including your name, your desired login username, email address, gender, address, city, and Aadhar card number if you have one. Just enter all details correctly and your account will be created.
Once the account is created on the MeeSeva portal, log in to the account using your credentials (Login ID and password) and fill up the AP Ration card application form for the issue of a new.
- You will also be required to enter the details about your family members. Ensure that you have all required documents ready when you apply.
- Submit the form and you’re done with filling the application form.
- When the process completes successfully, you will receive transaction numbers confirming successful submission of your form. Make a note of these transaction numbers which can be later used for making any Enquiries about the status of the card, etc.
Adding Names Online
You will face instances when you require adding a member to your list of household in AP ration card. The process to be followed is simple, which will take only a few minutes utmost.
Online Method of adding names:
- Visit the official site of Jansahayak portal of the Government. Then proceed towards the ‘e-Application’ section where you can find a form for addition of members to the ration card will appear.
- Fill in all details as required. Enter your district, village, father’s name, area, issuing authority, etc. Once you are done, submit the form.
Offline Method of adding names
- Obtain the Application form required for addition of a name to your ration card.
- Fill up the details in the form and double check the status of all entries before you finish.
- Carry the duly filled Application form to your nearest Circle Office or ration card office and deposit with a fee of Rs. 10/-
Please note that there is an extra fee of Rs. 25/- if you wish to have the ration card dispatched to your home address via speed post or courier. There is no fee for families below the poverty line. The
Types of Ration Cards
Generally, EPDS AP Ration Card issues two types of AP ration cards to people of Andhra Pradesh state. If the personal income status is above Rs.11,000/- then he will be issued a pink card which is also known as ABC Card. Similarly, if the personal income is recorded as below Rs.11,000/- then he will be issued the White card or D Card.
That’s why a citizen with an AP ration card in Andhra Pradesh(EPDS AP) can easily get food grains, petroleum products, Rice, fertilizers, and other essential items at subsidized costs.