UP Ration card list – new updated list of information and other details in uttar pradesh of rashan card online. you can download the UP ration, and also check the status of the ration card online in UP 2018.
Uttar Pradesh(UP) rashan list, government has provided online and offline procedures for its citizens to apply for ration card. Any category such as Above Poverty Line(APL) and Below Poverty Line(BPL) are eligible to apply through these procedures.
Eligibility Criteria Of 2018 UP Rashan
- Ration card should be issued in the Name of Head of Family member.
- The Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh(UP).
- The applicant should come on the BPL list.
- Document proofs that he has no Ration card before.
2018 UP Ration Card List
In order to get the up ration card list 2018 you need to visit the official website and enter your number on it. Once you correctly entered the details, you need to click on it to know the UP Rashan card list 2018 new update.
In the Uttar Pradesh(UP) you can also download/check list of the ration card in the online. Follow the below steps to download or to check the new list 2018 the Ration card.
- Here is the official website link: http://220.127.116.11/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx
Once you visit the official website link, this is how the web page will look alike as follows:
You just enter the details which were shown on that application form as follows:
- Card Type
- Head Name
- Father’s name
- Ration card number
In order to view the 2017 to 2018 complete new 2017 to 2018 list you have to fill all those details which were shown. Then after click on find. There after you can find the 2018 complete new UP rashan card list right over there.
Download UP Rashan Card List
You can official download it from Uttar pradesh official website. Here we cover the step by step information so that you can able to download it and search the list.
- Visit the official site of Department of Food and Supplies of Uttar Pradesh(UP).
- Click on the “Print Ration Card” on the home page,
- Fill the details on the following page including Ration card number, Name of Head if the family, date of birth.
- Also Aadhar number and phone number details should be filled in and then click “Continue” below.
After all the steps you will show the details of your ration card on the web page. Download the Ration Card by clicking “CTRL+P”.
Online Apply For Ration Card In UP
First of all, an Applicant should go through the official website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh(UP) new rashan list to go to Official Website of Food and Supplies department – http://fcs.up.nic.in/foodportal-en.aspx, then follow steps to apply for ration card.
- Click on the UP new Rashan application on the official website to view or to download the application form.
- Register an account on the website with Email or Phone number and verifying your link by OTP.
- Fill in the required and proper details in the application form with no mistakes.
- Enter the Email ID(if you have any) and then the resident address and applicant’s phone number.
After filling in all the details upload scanned documents required as mention under the Photograph and Name details of the family – make sure to add all your family member names in it.
Offline apply for Ration Card:
It is not a hard job for you to apply for a ration card offline. Visit any near Food and supplies department or any concern Issuing authority office of Uttar Pradesh(UP) government and get the application form in the office itself. It is also called as D-1 Form in some states.
- Fill in all the details in the application form with appropriate information.
- Attach self-attested photographs of the applicant and his/her family along with the application form.
- After that, he should also attach some relevant documents including Resident proof address.
List Of Proof Of Documents to be submitted:
- Aadhar card Number of the whole family (If any).
- Income tax certificate.
- LPG connection voucher.
- Voter Identity card of Head of the Family.
- Resident Address of the applicant.
- Passport sized photographs of Head of the family.
- Driving license.
- Bank account details.
- Pan card etc.
Status of Application UP Rashan List
The Uttar Pradesh(UP) government also provides a status checking online for the citizens to track their Ration Card Status. The slip or receipt given to the applicant will be included with a tracking number will gain access to the applicants to check their ration card status – Also, check more about TNPDS smart ration card status online.
Go to the official website and click on the column ” UP Ration card status” to go to a webpage where you have to enter that tracking number given and clicking on “search” will show the details of application form for ration card. Click here to http://18.104.22.168/fcs/Food/citizen/NFSASearch.aspx.
This will be provided under the act of National food security act 2013. All these facilities will be applicable only to the permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh(UP). This UP Ration card list, is an essential document which is provided by the Uttar Pradesh(UP) Government.